Skip to main content
HomeMillsap Log Cabins

 

 

Millsap Log Cabins

204 - 208 Fannin Street

Millsap, Texas

 

Two log cabins were relocated from west of Millsap to the town in the early 1990s.  The 1852 double-cabin with a dog-run center opening was the home of the town’s namesake Fuller Millsaps.  It was once used as a relay station on the stagecoach route from Weatherford to Palo Pinto.  The single-room 1877 cabin housed Millsap’s first post office.  Antique postal equipment and family items present a sense of early day pioneer life.



Return to the Heritage Map