412 Jefferson Street
The land that this home sits on was purchased by Charles and May Jones in the late 1920’s. They then constructed a board
and batten house with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, living quarters and a kitchen. “Charlie” raised free range white leghorn chickens on the property that supplied eggs to a number of businesses in Fort Worth including Harris Hospital. He had one employee
named Doyle Rockwell who later purchased the business and relocated it. Additional structures were added to the property
over the years to accommodate family life and rental income. The current owners have renovated the main house and have connected all of the structures resulting in this beautiful home.
Return to the Heritage Map