513 West Lee Avenue
This lovely home was built between 1918 and 1924 on land which was once owned by W.T. Ivy, a prominent investor in land and business development in Weatherford. He sold the property in 1939 to Alan L. McCrary the son of W.W. and Zoe McCrary, who were pioneers of Parker County. In 2010 the home was purchased and fully renovated by the current owners including the addition of a second story master suite and more recently the beautiful wrap around porch.
Return to the Heritage Map