212 West Columbia
Originally built in 1886, the second floor of this two story frame Greek Revival was added about 1905. Since that time it is structurally unchanged except for a chimney on the west side which blew down in a storm and was never rebuilt. Another chimney was constructed within the house for two of the fireplaces.
Click here to return to the Heritage Map