414 W. Columbia Street
The home of Victorian design was built in 1896 as a one story house by R.L. Jackly. The second floor was added by D.M. Alexander in 1906. Mr. Alexander was a prominent citizen who served as a State Senator and District Judge. The wonderful high Victorian ceilings have been retained, as have the beautifully carved wood moldings.