310 South Brazos
The home was built in 1891 by J.R. Williams, a local carpenter and cabinetmaker. Mr. Williams subsequently sold the home to Mr. W.R. Freear who owned a furniture store and funeral home on North Main. Mr. Freear enlarged the size of the home by adding the second story in 1902 and continued living there until 1912. Special features include an ornate stairway and landing detail, two fireplaces, pocket doors, and 12 ft. ceilings.
Click here to return to the Heritage Map