Built in 1920, this single family prairie-style two story house sits on two city lots near Cherry Park. With original oak and pine floors, leaded glass doors, mirrors and many light fixtures, this house is a good example of the period style.
Original owners were M.J. Milmo and his wife Loretta, along with daughters Madeline and Virginia Mae. Members of the family lived here until their deaths, when it was sold to a new family. The house has only had three families in its history.
Click here to return to the Heritage Map