309 West Josephine Street
The original home on this property was built in the late 1920’s by Merchant Lawrence Waldrom with major renovations/additions in 1947. He and his wife Mary operated the L. Waldrom’s Ladies Clothing Store in Weatherford and resided in the home
for over 40 years. The current owners purchased this property 10 years ago and have been in the process of restoring it with
the goal of preserving as much of the original details as possible. There are beautiful built-ins, doors with original glass and a wonderful front porch.
Return to the Heritage Map