702 South Waco
The home was built in 1904 by William and Frances Chew who occupied the house until 1943. William Chew owned the Weatherford Lumberyard for many years. Fred and Arva Kebelmen occupied the house from 1943 to 1989 with their children Lenore and Gretchen. The house originally had a 1-1/2 story turret and wooden wrap around front porch.
Return to the Heritage Map